Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Reviews for Week 17

 Reviews Week 17

April 25th- May 1st

Not the best reading week for me but I did get a lot of writing done. So that's just great. 

Book 48: Davo

by N. R. Walker

Read April 30th-May 1st

📚📚📚📚📚

Loved this wonderful story. N.R. Walker has such a great way of writing characters and a story that draws you in. Fergus and Davo had such a great relationship from the very beginning of the story until the end. I loved the found family element that played throughout the entire book. The close-knit community that just loves and supports each other no matter what.

 Also, I just love the sense of humor that she has in all her books. In this one, it was definitely in the scenes with Hooker the swearing bird. Oh my gosh, I could not stop laughing at those scenes, especially when Fergus babysits him. 

I just loved how accepting each of the characters was of each other. It just made me feel happy and I love when a book can genuinely make me just smile, laugh, and have a good time for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment