Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Saturday, May 21, 2022

Prompt 21

 May 21st

Bucket List 2022 Edition

As I get closer and closer to it being ten years since I graduated high school, I keep thinking more about the things I'd like to accomplish in my life. Also, the places I'd like to see. Here is a list of my top twenty bucket list ideas. 

1.) Backpacking in Europe with my best friend for our thirtieth birthdays

2.) Finish writing The Chronicles of Grimmless series 

3.) Get my series published

4.) Finish all the other ideas I have for books- well at least the good ones. 

5.) Road trip across America

6.) Go to the Harry Potter theme park in Florida. 

7.) See castles in Germany, especially Neuschwanstein Castle

8.) Go to Greece

9.) Do the Hobbiton Movie Set Tours

10.) See the Pyramids in Egypt 

11.) Publish a poetry collection

12.) Go to Disneyland and Disney World

13.) Watch a play in The Globe Theatre

14.) See another Broadway Musical

15.) Ride a double-decker bus in London

16.) Write in every country I visit

17.) Go to a Drag Show

18.) Go to a movie at a drive-in theater.

19.) Attend a music festival.

20.) Sing a duet on karaoke night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment