Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Prompt 25

 May 25th

Towel Day 2022

     For Towel Day today, I decided that I was going to talk about my experience with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Towel Day is a day for fans to celebrate Douglas Adams and his books.

     My first time reading the book was in my freshman year of college back in 2012. So just about ten years ago. I fell in love with Douglas Adams' humor, characters, and story pretty instantly. British humor has been a favorite of mine ever since I first watched Monty Python. This was the perfect novel with that type of humor for me. Over the years, I have read the original novel a lot and it has become one of my top ten favorite books of all time. 

     This year, I decided to listen to the original radio drama that the book was based on. It's going to be so much fun to revisit an old favorite in a new way. Can't wait to spend my free time today doing that. 

Happy Towel Day! And always remember: Don't Panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment