Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

10 Books I’m Thankful for from 2022

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Thankful Freebee: 

10 Books I’m Thankful for from 2022

Here are ten books that I am thankful that I got the chance to read this year. Most will definitely make it on my favorites list. Each have a link to my review on this blog. 

1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott- Review 

2. The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna- Review

3. Dreams Lie Beneath by Rebecca Ross- Review

4. The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle- Review

5. Secrets of the Looking Glass by J. Scott Savage- Review

6. Little Thieves by Margaret Owen- Review

7. Night Watch by Terry Pratchett- Review

8.The Black Cauldron by Lloyd Alexander- Review

9. A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin- Review

10. Under the Whispering Door by TJ Kline- Review

14 comments:

  1. I really should read Under the Whispering Door sometime!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-ten-reasons-im-thankful-for-books/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend it. Thank you for checking out my list. I'll check out yours! Have a great rest of your week.

      Delete
  2. Little Women is wonderful! I haven't read it in a very long time though. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite that I read this year. Thank you for checking out my list, and I'll check out yours. Have a great rest of your week.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad all of these books gave you something to be thankful for this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for checking out my post. Have a great rest of your week.

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh Cauldron takes me WAYYY back. And Dance with Dragons- so much happens in that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Black Cauldron was wonderful, and I loved reading A Dance with Dragons. Thank you for checking out my post. Have a great rest of your week Greg.

      Delete
  5. Yay for LITTLE WOMEN. It's one of my favorite books of all time! I'm glad you you got to experience it this year.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was my favorite book that I have read this year so far. Have a great rest of your week Susan.

      Delete
  6. Someday I'll read a TJ Kline book. I'm glad you discovered so many great books this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you, AJ! I had such a great time with Under the Whispering Door. I highly recommend that. Next year, I plan on reading many of his other books. Have a great rest of your week.

      Delete
  7. I'm glad you found so many books to be thankful for this year!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/11/22/top-ten-tuesday-395/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a great rest of your week. I will check out your list too.

      Delete