Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Favorite Romance Books

 

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Love/Valentine’s Day Freebie:

💌 Favorite Romance Books 💖

Happy Valentine's Day! For the freebie today, I decided to do my top 10 favorite romance books. Hope you all have a great rest of your week.

1. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller-One of my top 10 favorite books. I adore Achilles and Patroclus's relationship so much. This is one of the most beautiful books that I ever read. 

Link to my review on Goodreads

2. Under the Whispering Door by T.J. Klune- One of the great books that I fell in love with last year.

Link to my review on this blog

3. Dearest Milton James by N.R. Walker- I love N. R. Walker's books and this one is my favorite of hers. Dead Letter's office stories are some of my favorites. Also, this has such a great love story between the main characters and another great one with two of the side characters. Beautiful!

Link to my review on Goodreads

4. The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches by Sangu Mandanna- Another of the great books that I read last year.

Link to my review on this blog

5. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- One of my favorite classics of all-time. Love Darcy and Elizabeth's relationship

Link to my review on Goodreads

6. Self-Made Boys by Anna-Marie McLemore- A beautiful retelling of The Great Gatsby that was wonderful in every way. One of the best books, I read last year.

Link to my review on this blog

7. The North Wind by Alexandria Warwick- I love the story in this book and the hate-to-love romance.

Link to my review on this blog

8. The Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson-This would not be a favorite romance books list without this beauty. I adore Nathaniel and Elisabeth's relationship.

Link to my review on this blog

9. Stardust by Neil Gaiman- I was first introduced to this story in the movie back in 2010. It became my favorite movie and my favorite adaptation. Neil is one of my favorite authors and I adore the romance in this novel between Tristan and Yvaine.

10. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger- My favorite book for the longest time was The Time Traveler's Wife. I still adore this book and it definitely has to make this list. 


14 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous variety of romance books, most of which are new to me, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Under the Whispering Door.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-liked-about-asexual-characters/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good. I'll check out your post Lydia. Thanks for always checking out mine. Have a great rest of your week.

      Delete
  3. I loved the love stories in 2 and 4! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. Thank you, Deanna. Have a great rest of your week!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed The Time Traveler's Wife when I read it which was strange for me because romance books are not usually my thing! I started reading Sorcery of Thorns a couple of years back and was enjoying Nathaniel and Elisabeth's relationship but I was in a reading slump so I ended up putting it down, I need to get back to it at some point. I'm one of the odd ones out who didn't really like The Song of Achilles, though I know most everyone who reads it seems to really love it.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/02/14/top-ten-tuesday-407/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend finishing Sorcery of Thorns. It is one of my favorite young adult fantasy books ever. Thank you for checking out my post. Have a great rest of your week.

      Delete
  5. I'm yet to read Klune's new book, thank you for the reminder. Happy reading! My TTT https://readwithstefani.com/my-top-10-romances/

    ReplyDelete
  6. P&P is always a fun read! I also really loved STARDUST when I read it a million years ago. A re-read is definitely in order.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm due for a reread, also. Have a great rest of your week Susan. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. I loved Sorcery of Thorns as well and The Very Secret Society of Irregular Witches is on my tbr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should read it! Thank you for checking out my post, Kyla.

      Delete