Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Books On My Fall 2022 To-Read List



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Books On My Fall 2022 To-Read List

Here are ten books that I would like to read by December 21st. 

1. Hocus Pocus: The Illustrated Novelization by A. W. Jantha

2. I Shall Wear Midnight by Terry Pratchett

3. The Library of the Unwritten by A. J. Hackwith

4. Here, There Be Dragons by James A. Owen 

5. The Castle of Tangled Magic by Sophie Anderson

6. The Serpent's Secret by Sayantani DasGupta

7. The Squire's Tale by Gerald Morris

8. Sabriel by Garth Nix

9. Snuff by Terry Pratchett

10. A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross

16 comments:

  1. I never knew there was a novelisation of Hocus Pocus! Will have to try and check it out - I watch Hocus Pocus every Halloween :D Sabriel is one my favourite books, though I did read it for the first time as a young teen so there's probably some nostalgia there too. Hope you enjoy all these books when you get to them!
    TTT: My Autumn TBR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had to get the Hocus Pocus book as soon as I saw it. I watch it every year and can't wait to read the book in October. Sabriel is a book I have wanted to read for years but have not yet. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

      Delete
  2. I want to check out the illustrated Hocus Pocus. And I loved The Library of the Unwritten. I just read the second book this month so I definitely need book 3.

    Lauren @ www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The illustrations are great in the Hocus Pocus book. Yeah, I can't wait to read The Library of the Unwritten. I'll check out your page.

      Delete
  3. Enjoying looking at everyone's picks today. I also wasn't aware about the illustrated Hocus Pocus, but that does sound like fun. Happy TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the illustrations are great, and I can't wait to read it in October. Happy TTT to you too!

      Delete
  4. These definitely seem like they would be good for Fall! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely check out your list. Thank you for looking through mine.

      Delete
  5. Great list of interesting books to read this Fall. The Library of the Unwritten and A River Enchanted are also on my TBR. Here is my TTT: https://herseriallife.com/top-10-books-on-my-fall-2022-to-read-list/
    Have a great week πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your TTT too. Hope you have a great week also.

      Delete
  6. May these all be 5-star reads for you!

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2022-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! I didn't know there was a new Hocus Pocus book! Great list!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someday I'll read a Terry Pratchett book and find out what the hype is about. I hope you love all these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. I'm almost through his entire Discworld series, and I have adored almost every single one. I highly recommend them! Thank you.

      Delete