Sunday, September 20, 2026

Two Truths and a Lie ARC Review 🀞

 Two Truths and a Lie

by Drew Basile









My Star Rating: 4 Stars 

Page Count: 224 pages

Genre: Nonfiction/Trivia/Humor

Date Read: September 19th

Publication Date: September 29th

Publisher: Zeitgeist 

Review: 

I have been a big trivia buff ever since I was a child. Learning new and interesting facts has always intrigued me and I highly enjoyed going through this entire book. There are many ways to play through it, which is completely explained at the beginning of the book, though I'm sure people could come up with plenty of ideas on their own too. 

There are twelve different topics with 23 topic sets each. The categories are: History, Geography, Nature, Science, Psychology, Sports, Culture, Arts, Food, Technology, Law & Order, and Language. Every topic set has three statements: two truths and a lie and players must pick out what the lie is out of the set. My mother and I played through many of the questions together and many of them had us laughing along with the random facts. I like how the ebook takes you right to the answers at the back of the book. 

I know I will be getting plenty of more use out of this book. Also, I wanted to say that I really love the cover design of this book. It was the reason I first decided to pick it up. If you enjoy random bits of trivia, I highly recommend this book. 

*Thank you Zeitgeist, Drew Basile, and NetGalley for my ARC of this book. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment