
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Each of the books in this list is on my 26 to read in 2026 list. I haven't done the absolute best with my list for this year, but I do think many of the books below will be great to read in the fall. Here's hoping I enjoy these.

- I enjoyed reading Becky Chambers' A Psalm for the Wild-Built and have been wanting to read this one for so many years. It sounds perfect for my cozy science fiction loving heart.


- Definitely, one of the books I purposely kept to read in October. I think this is going to be a fun cozy fantasy mystery to read next month and I hope it's as good as I want it to be. Love the comp titles of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Murder, She Wrote.

- This is another book I decided to keep for the fall. I have always found that classic reads are perfect for when it starts getting colder.

- The first book in this series was so cozy and I love reading cozy fantasy stories in the fall. I look forward to finally seeing what will happen next, especially with Narcissa, who we met in the first book.

5. Wind & Truth (The Stormlight Archive #5) by Brandon Sanderson
- Last month, I finally read Rhythm of War and I highly enjoyed where that one took this world and the characters. What a cliffhanger it left the story on though! My plan is probably to get to this in November because I have a good amount of books planned for October. Cannot wait to see how this arc concludes.


6. Little Men by Louisa May Alcott
- I read Little Women in 2022 and absolutely adored it. It was my favorite book of that year and is one of my favorite classics of all-time. Ever since, I have wanted to pick this up but I just have never gotten to it. I will read this by the end of 2026.


- I have owned this book ever since it came out and was excited to get to it. But I heard many not so great reviews of it and put it to the side for a long time. My first book of this year was The Everlasting also by Alix E. Harrow and I decided I was going to finally pick this up. I'm hoping that I enjoy this book as much as I thought I would when it came out.


8. Anne of Avonlea (Anne of Green Gables #2) by L. M. Montgomery
- I definitely kept this one for the fall because I really loved reading Anne of Green Gables in November last year. It was such a fall read. I adored Anne's first book and I've heard many people say they love this one just as much. Cannot wait to see where it goes.




May you enjoy Little Men!
ReplyDelete