Legends & Lattes: The Graphic Novel
adapted by Samuel Sattin
and based on the original novel by Travis Baldree
My Star Rating: 5 Stars
Page Count: 208 pages
Genre: Adult Fantasy Graphic Novel
Date Read: September 19th-20th
Publication Date: October 6th
Publisher: Ten Speed Graphic
Review:
An absolutely wonderful adaptation of one of my favorite cozy fantasy novels. Legends & Lattes is a comfort read at it's finest and the illustrations in this graphic novel go along so well with Travis Baldree's world. I would love to be able to go to Viv's coffee shop and try some of Thimble's bake goods. Viv, Cal, Tandri, and Thimble are a found family I adore.I've been meaning to get back into the Legends & Lattes series and I believe this was the perfect way to do so. If you are a fan of the wonderful original novel or are new to the world, I highly recommend this. I cannot recommend Travis Baldree's books enough. Samuel Sattin did a great job adapting the story to a visual format and Shanti Rittgers and Sarah Webb's illustrations are stunning.
*Thank you to Ten Speed Graphic, Travis Baldree, Samuel Sattin, and NetGalley for my ARC of this book. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:
Post a Comment