Sunday, September 13, 2026

Off the Trail ARC Review πŸ‚

Off the Trail 

(Sanctuary Lake Retreat #1) 

by Elle Waters







My Star Rating: 4.5 Stars 

Page Count: 260 pages

Genre: Adult Contemporary Romance

Date Read: September 11th-12th

Publication Date: September 16th

Publisher: Lemon Tree Books

Review: 

One of the coziest romances I have read in a while and I enjoyed every single page. The perfect book to read in the fall.

I was first drawn to this book because of the retreat. One of my favorite aspects of this story was getting to see Shawn and Blaze spend so much time together through the activities. I love when a romance focuses on building a bound between the romantic leads and when we really get to know them each by themselves too.

This was a heartfelt story and it felt healing. Both men have dealt with hardships in their lives and grow separately and together. It had all the charm of a small-town romance and great side characters. I look forward to reading more books in the Sanctuary Lake Retreat series.

*Thank you to Lemon Tree Books, Elle Waters, and NetGalley for my ARC of this book. All opinions are my own.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment