Friday, August 7, 2026

Witch Hat Atelier Vol 1. Review πŸ§™‍♀️

 Witch Hat Atelier Vol. 1

by Kamome Shirahama



My Star Rating: 5 Stars 

Page Count: 204 pages

Genre: Fantasy Manga

Date Read: August 6th

Publication Date: January 23rd, 2017

Publisher: Kodansha Comics

Review: 

 I've heard a lot about Witch Hat Atelier over the years and it was just a great as everyone has said. The art style is stunning, along with the interesting story. It had me wanting to learn so much more about the world and magic system. I love the idea of how they are able to cast spells.

 
Coco is such a sweet character and I love how enthusiastic she is about learning magic. Her resourcefulness shines in this volume. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her growth in future volumes.

This is a whimsical and cozy feeling story I will be continuing with. I want to know what will happen next and see more of the beautiful illustrations. This was an absolutely wonderful read.

*Thank you to Kodansha Comics, Kamome Shirahama, and NetGalley for my review copy of this book. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment