Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
There are so many series I would like to catch up on. One of my many reading goals during the year is to finish a certain amount of series. My goal for this year was to finish three and I did that early in the year. So far, I have finished eight series in 2026 and hope to finish a few more during the rest of the year.
1. The first arc of The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson- Read 3/5 books
- I will be starting Rhythm of War sometime this week and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.


2. The Saint of Steel series by T. Kingfisher- Read 1/4 books
- I really do not know why I haven't continued with this series since January. I adored Paladin's Grace and love T. Kingfisher's writing. It is a priority for me to finish this one very soon.


- The books I have read so far in the Zamonien series are The 13½ Lives of Captain Bluebear (Zamonien #1), Rumo & His Miraculous Adventures (Zamonien #3), and The City of Dreaming Books (Zamonien #4).
- The only other two books that are translated into English from German are The Alchemaster’s Apprentice (Zamonien #5) and The Labyrinth of Dreaming Books (Zamonien #6). I'm hoping someday the other books in the series will be translated into English.

4. Anne of Green Gables series by L. M. Montgomery- Read 1/8 books
- Anne of Green Gables was one of my favorite books I read last year and I have been wanting to pick up the rest of the series ever since. My plan is to read at least one or two of them in the fall. The first book was perfect for autumn and I think the other ones will be too.

5. Hartbridge Christmas series by N.R. Walker- Read 4/6 books
- Definitely one of my favorite contemporary romance series. I didn't read any of the books last year and I now have two to catch up with. N.R. Walker might also be writing another one this year too.


6. Thursday Next series by Jasper Fforde- Read 5/8 books
- I will be finishing this series this year. The eighth book is finally coming out in October and I decided to finish the ones I hadn't read yet to catch up for the release.



7. Legends and Lattes series by Travis Baldree- Read 1/5 books
- I have read Legends & Lattes and would like to read the other books in this series, the short story collection, and the graphic novel of Legends & Lattes. This is such a wonderful cozy fantasy world and I look forward to getting back into it. Another series I think would be perfect to continue in the fall.




8. Jim Henson's The Storyteller series by various contributors - Read 8/9 graphic novels
- I read through the Jim Henson's The Storyteller Series in 2022 and finished the first eight books before the ninth was published. I didn't know until a while after that it had even came out and have been meaning to read it to finish the series.
9. Letters of Enchantment duology and prequel by Rebecca Ross- Read 1/3 books
- I enjoyed Divine Rivals when I read it a couple of years ago and have yet to pick up the sequel or the prequel.


10. Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe- Read 9/11 graphic novels
- Another series I will definitely be finishing this year. I have been reading this series for years now and am eagerly waiting for the final volume to come out in October.


Autumn is a wonderful time to read the Anne of Green Gables books! There are some iconic scenes set in that season.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing so many series! The Saint of Steel series And Legends and Lattes are a priority for me too
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your #TTT
I have Paladin's Grace on my TBR and I've tried reading both Bookshops and Bonedust and Brigands and Breadknives but sadly DNF'd both :( I hope you make progress on some of these soon! :D
ReplyDeleteHere's the link to my TTT if you'd like to check it out - https://bookishlyjessie.blog/2026/08/18/top-ten-tuesday-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬-𝐈-𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭/