Happy National Book Lovers Day! 📚
I'll be reading one of my most anticipated books of the year later on today after I finish my writing session for my book. Yesterday, I got to 74,600 words written in my WIP. It is a contemporary romance book with some magical realism that I started in May. The book is part of a series of books called The Stacks which are all about a sentient bookshop. This is my favorite writing project I have ever worked on and I cannot wait until I get the draft done. Shouldn't be long now.
The book I will be reading today is The Witch Queen (The Crimson Crown #2) by Heather Walter. I loved the first book in this duology when I read it about two years ago now and have been waiting eagerly for the conclusion. Today, is going to be the perfect day to finally pick it up.

No comments:
Post a Comment