Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Cosy Autumn Book Tag ๐Ÿ

I found the perfect tag for this time of year. It was created by @TheBookBelle and here is a link to her video: THE COSY AUTUMN BOOK TAG

1. What book always reminds you of fall/autumn?

    ๐Ÿ‚ The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell This series is my favorite spooky read for younger readers, especially the audiobooks which are narrated by David Tennant. One of my favorites for this time of year. Perfect read for Halloween and fall. 


2. What is your favorite autumnal book cover?

    ๐Ÿ Ravenfall by Kayln Josephson- The first thing I thought of when I saw this cover a couple of years ago, was that this looked like an autumn book. I am planning on reading this book very soon. 

3. What is your favorite autumnal drink to read with?

    ☕️ Pumpkin spice hot chocolate- I’m usually a green tea drinker but pumpkin hot chocolate is the best. 

    ๐Ÿซ– Sweet Harvest Pumpkin tea- This is another new favorite that I’ve been loving this fall. It won’t beat out pumpkin hot chocolate, but it is very good. 

4. Do you prefer to read late at night or early in the morning?

    ๐ŸŒ• I’m definitely a nighttime reader. 

5. Halloween is coming! What is your favorite spooky read?

    ๐Ÿ‘ป Insanity series by Cameron Jace- My favorite spooky read is definitely the Insanity series by Cameron Jace. This is a thriller retelling of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. It takes characters and elements from both and makes a murder mystery which is one of my all-time favorite series.

6. What is the ultimate comfort read for you?

    ๐Ÿฐ Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones- Every time I have read Howl’s Moving Castle, it comforted me in a way I will never forget. It has become my favorite book of all-time and I cannot recommend it enough. 

7. What is your favorite autumnal reading snack?

    ๐ŸŽƒ The pumpkin cookies that my mother and I make every year. They are great! Though, I would read them before or after I read. Wouldn’t want to get messy fingers on my books. 

8. What is your favorite autumnal candle to burn whilst reading? 

    ๐Ÿ•ฏ I don’t burn candles but I will always be a sucker for fall scented candles, especially pumpkin or apple cider.

9. When you’re not reading, what is your favorite autumnal activity?

    ๐Ÿ I love watching Halloween movies, specifically Halloweentown 1 & 2, Hocus Pocus, Tower of Terror, and Interview with a Vampire

10. What is on your autumn/fall reading list?- There are so many books I would like to read this fall. Here are some of the books I would like to read in the next two months.  

    ๐Ÿ“š Ravenfall by Kalyn Josephson- Cannot wait to pick this up soon. It’s comp title is Halloweentown, which makes me ecstatic to pick it up. 

    ๐Ÿ The House with Chicken Legs by Sophie Anderson- I’ve been meaning to pick this up for quite a while. I have really enjoyed all of the books I have read by Sophie Anderson so far. 

    ๐Ÿ‚ Hooky Volume 3 by Miriam Bonastre Tur- I need to finish this series this year. 

    ๐Ÿ“š The Crimson Crown by Heather Walter- This is one of the ARC books I have from Netgalley. It is going to be my next read and I cannot wait! I have been waiting to read this ever since Heather first talked about it. 

    ๐Ÿ The Dead Fathers Club by Matt Haig- A reimagining of Hamlet but set in modern day and about a young boy. Call me intrigued. 

    ๐Ÿ‚ Wicked by Gregory Maguire- This is a book I will definitely be reading this fall. I want to read it before seeing the movie in November. I cannot believe Wicked is finally almost here. YAY!! My witchy/musical loving heart is ecstatic. ๐Ÿงน๐Ÿซง

No comments:

Post a Comment