Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Monday, September 30, 2024

In Loving Memory of Gavin Creel

The news of Gavin Creel’s passing broke my heart today. I have loved him for about 20 years, ever since I first saw him in Eloise at Christmastime. One of my first big crushes and I have adored him ever since. He had such incredible talent. A beautiful voice, I used to listen to for hours when I needed something to cheer me up. 

My favorite was his performance of “Take Me or Leave Me” that he sung with Aaron Tveit. It is a brilliant take on the famous song from Rent which always gets a smile on my face. I cannot tell you how many times I have watched it over the years. 

I’ll be spending the rest of the evening listening to his music and watching my favorite clips of him from musicals. Never got the chance to see him live, but I always wanted to. Gone to early. 

RIP Gavin. You are so loved. ❤️ ๐ŸŽถ

No comments:

Post a Comment