Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Thursday, October 27, 2022

All About Halloween Book Tag

I found this tag on Zezee with Books Blog. The tag's creator is CatFairy Books, but their blog isn't active anymore. 

1.) What are your favorite Halloween movies?

    🎃 Tower of Terror, Halloweentown, Halloweentown 2, Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, Casper, Under Wraps, Scream, and Interview with a Vampire

2.) What is your favorite Halloween book?

    👻 It's not a book, but my favorite Halloween story is the play Macbeth by William Shakespeare. That will always be my absolute favorite. 

3.) What other Halloween books would you recommend?

    🦇 Some of my other Halloween books are The Wizards of Once by Cressida Cowell, Coraline by Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett, Hocus Pocus: Illustrated Edition, The Okay Witch by Emma Steinkellner, The Midnight Club by Christopher Pike, The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde, and ''The Tell-Tale Heart'' by Edgar Allen Poe.

4.) Do you own any ugly Halloween sweaters?

    🎃 No, I do have plenty of Halloween shirts, though. 

5. What are some of your favorite Halloween costumes?

    👻 When I was a preschool teacher, I used to love dressing up as different characters for Halloween and for other dress-up days. Here are some of the outfits that I have done. Hermione Granger, Captain Hook/a pirate- for Talk like a Pirate Day, The Cat in the Hat- for Dr. Seuss week, and Alice

6. What are you doing for Halloween this year?

    🦇 I'll be helping out at a Halloween party with my mom, my best friend, and her mom. Can't wait!

7. What is your favorite childhood memory?

    🎃I always loved the Halloween parades we used to do in Elementary school. They were always so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment