Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2023

 

 Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

☃️ Bookish Goals for 2023 ❄️

Here are ten of the bookish goals that I have made for myself for 2023. My full list is at this link: 2023 Reading Goals

1. Read 100 books in 2023

2. Read 10 Poetry Collections from 10 Different Poets

3. Read the 23 books I picked for 2023

4. Read a 2023 release every month

5. Reread a book every month

6. Read 10 Tomes 

7. Read 5 classics

8. Read a graphic novel series 

9. Finish 5 book series 

10. Read The Dark is Rising Sequence by Susan Cooper and The Johnny Maxwell books by Terry Pratchett 

16 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-bookish-goals-for-2023/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lydia. Good luck with yours too. I'll check out your post.

      Delete
  2. What classics were you thinking of reading?

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan on reading Orlando by Virginia Woolf and Persuasion by Jane Austen. I'm not sure about the others I'm going to read, but I would like to also read at least one Shakespeare play. Maybe The Taming of the Shrew. I'll check out your post.

      Delete
  3. I also want to finish some book series this year, though I didn't put a specific number on it!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/01/17/top-ten-tuesday-403/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. One of my goals every year is to finish multiple series, and for the last couple of years, I have done 5. I'll check out your post too.

      Delete
  4. I'd like to read some classics this year, too. Great list!

    My Top Ten Tuesday List

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to work on series this year, too. I'm in the middle of SOOOO many of them! Good luck with all your goals.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neverwhere and Lost in a Good Book are a couple of my favorites! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Lauren, I didn't see your comment until now. Thank you, and good luck to you too.

      Delete