Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the First Half of 2023

 Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

☃️ Most Anticipated Books Releasing 

in the First Half of 2023 ❄️

Here are my top ten most anticipated books for the first half of 2023. 

1. The Sun and the Star by Rick Riordan and Mark Oshiro (Release Date: May 2nd, 2023)- I have been eagerly anticipating this book for years now, ever since Rick first said that he was going to write a book for Nico and Will. Cannot wait for it to come out. 

2. Mysteries of Thorn Manor by Margaret Rogerson (Release Date: January 17th, 2023)- Not long now for this book to release. I've wanted a sequel to Sorcery of Thorns for years, and now we are finally getting one! Just a week to go. 

3. Painted Devils by Margaret Owen (Release Date: May 16th, 2023)- I read Little Thieves last year and loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next for Vanja and Emeric. 

4. The Eleventh Hour (The Adventure Zone Volume 5) by Clint McElroy, Griffin McElroy, Justin McElroy, Travis McElroy, and Carey Pietsch (Release Date: February 21st, 2023)- I love The Adventure Zone series and have been waiting for this book for over a year now. It's going to be great to see what happens. 

5. In the Lives of Puppets by TJ Klune (Release Date: April 25th, 2023)- This is one of the many books on this list that I was lucky enough to get an ARC of from Netgalley. I will be reading this one very soon. 


6. Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross (Release Date: April 4th, 2023)- Another of the books that I was lucky enough to get an ARC. I love Rebecca Ross's writing style, and the plot of this book sounds amazing. 

7. Spin by Rebecca Caprara (Release Date: March 28th, 2023)- Mythology is one of my favorite things to read about, especially Greek Mythology. Also, I love books written in verse, so this sounds like the perfect book for me. 

8. Reynard's Tale: A Story of Love and Mischief by Ben Hatke (Release Date: April 18th, 2023)- I love the folklore stories of Reynard, the fox, and have wanted to read this ever since I heard about it early last year. It's an adult graphic novel take on what is usually children's tales. Can't wait to see where Ben takes Reynard. 

9. Norse Mythology Volume 3 by Neil Gaiman (Release Date: January 24th, 2023)- Another of the books that I have an ARC of.  I love Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology book and have been enjoying reading the graphic novel versions. 

10. When You Wish Upon a Star by Elizabeth Lim (Release Date: April 4th, 2023)- I highly enjoy the A Twisted Tale series, where many of the Disney movies are twisted into new stories. This book sounds very good, especially with the focus on the Blue Fairy. 


Here are some other books that I'm looking forward to from the first half of 2023. 

4 comments:

  1. Spin sure sounds interesting.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-most-anticipated-books-releasing-in-the-first-half-of-2023/

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 made my list today, too. I hope we both love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my post Deanna. I hope we both do too!

      Delete