Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Monday, April 17, 2023

Review Week 15

 Reviews Week 15

April 10th-16th

Book 63: The Great Gatsby

By F. Scott Fitzgerald

Read April 10th

Pages Read: 180

πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š

April 10th, 2023- 
I decided to reread this wonderful book on the 98th anniversary of it’s publication. It’s been ten years since, I first read the book and I love it just as much as the first time. I will forever adore the beautiful writing. 

February 9th, 2019 reread-
This is the third time that I have read this book and I cannot help but adore it everytime. It's beautiful and heartbreaking. There are so many lines that I could pull out as favorites. Especially those about the green light.

I have still to this day never read another F. Scott Fitzgerald novel. I hope to this year.

Book 64: Alice Took a Detour

By Karen Georghiou

Read April 14

Pages Read: 78

πŸ“šπŸ“š
I enjoyed the first story in this collection which shows a different way Alice took her adventure down the rabbit hole. It feels like it could fit in the Wonderland world. But that was one of the only parts of this book that I liked. Everything else was just okay in my opinion and were not what I was expecting going into a Wonderland collection. I’m sorry to say that I did not like this the way that I thought I would.



No comments:

Post a Comment