Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Books on My Spring 2023 To-Read List

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Books on My Spring 2023 To-Read List 

 Here are the books that I would like to read this Spring.

1.) American Gods by Neil Gaiman- The first five books on this list are books on my 23 books to read in 2023. This is one of the only books that I have not read of Neil's that I am looking forward to finally reading.

2.) Lost in a Good Book by Jasper Fforde
-
I loved the first book in the Thursday Next series last year and have been wanting to pick this up ever since. Cannot wait to see the mystery in this one and the books we jump into this time.

3.) The Princess Bride by William Goldman-
One of my favorite movies has always been The Princess Bride. I have been wanting to read this book for years and I decided that this would be the year that I do.

4.) The Stolen Chapters by James Riley
-
I enjoyed the first book at the end of last year and am looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

5.) Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor-
I read Strange the Dreamer years ago and have been meaning to read this one ever since.

6.) The Essential Peter S. Beagle, Volume 1: Lila the Werewolf and Other Stories by Peter S. Beagle- I loved Peter S. Beagle's book The Last Unicorn when I read it last year and am looking forward to reading more of his stories. This and the next volume are going to be a great. I have an ARC of them both, that I will be reading most likely at the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

7.) The Essential Peter S. Beagle, Volume 2: Oakland Dragon Blues and Other Stories by Peter S. Beagle-
Another collection of stories from Peter S. Beagle that I will be reading soon.

8.) The Sun and the Star by Rick Riordan and Mark Oshiro-
I have been wanting to read this book for years, ever since Rick said that he was writing a book about Will and Nico. Definitely, will be reading it as soon as it comes out in May.

9.) The Last Tale of the Flower Bride by Roshani Chokshi-
This book should be coming very soon, from my To Bee Read box from Litjoy Crate and I will be reading it soon afterward. I have been waiting to read this book for awhile now and I believe that it is going to be very good.

10.) Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson-
Brandon Sanderson is an author that I have been wanting to read for a very long time. His books always sound so great but I have never read any of them yet. This book is being compared to The Princess Bride but Tress having more agency than Buttercup. I cannot wait to read it soon!

8 comments:

  1. I would love to read The Princess Bride someday!

    Lauren www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my post. I'll check your list out too!

      Delete
  2. My daughter loves The Story Thieves. I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a great middle-grade series. Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great list! I read American Gods years ago and I loved it! I hope you enjoy that book too!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Last Tale of The Flower Bride was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/14/top-ten-tuesday-411/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy it! Thank you for checking out my post. I already read yours.

      Delete