Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Books/Movies

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Freebee:

My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Books/Movies

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

Christmas Books/Stories/Poems/Plays: 

1. Hogfather by Terry Pratchett

2. The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore

3. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss

5. Tic-Tac-Mistletoe by N. R. Walker

6. Christmas Wishlist by N. R. Walker 

7. Mr. Willowby's Christmas Tree by Robert E. Barry

8. Letters From Father Christmas, Centenary Edition by J. R. R. Tolkien

9. The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus by L. Frank Baum

10. Home Alone: The Classic Illustrated Storybook by Jason Rekulak

Christmas Movies

1. Home Alone

2. Jack Frost

3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas

4. The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus (1985 version)

5. Ebbie's Story

6. The Year Without a Santa Claus

7. Rudolph's Shiny New Year

8. Elf 

9. Santa Claus is Comin' to Town 

10. Home Alone 2

8 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Baum wrote a Christmas book. My favorite holiday movies are Miracle on 34th Street (the original version), The Year Without Santa Claus, Christmas on Sesame Street, and A Muppet Family Christmas.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/ten-favorite-holiday-reads-2022-edition/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't realize that he did until more recently. I always loved the movie version as a kid and saw that there was a book version by Baum. Have a great rest of your week, Pam, and thank you for checking out my post. I'll check out yours.

      Delete
  2. Jack Frost destroys me, but it's such a good movie.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. I'll check out your post. Thank you for checking out mine.

      Delete
  3. These are great! I watch Elf and Home Alone every year.

    ReplyDelete