Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Books On My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List

 


Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


☃️ Books On My Winter 2022-2023 To-Read List ❄️

Here are ten books that I would like to read by March 20, 2023. 
I decided to pick five books that are getting published in 2023 for this list. Three of these books I have ARCs of, and I cannot wait to get to them next year. The other five books are books that I have on my list of 23 books to read in 2023. 

1. The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden

2. Mysteries of Thorn Manor by Margaret Rogerson

3. Juniper Harvey and the Vanishing Kingdom by Nina Varela

4. The Adventure Zone: The Eleventh Hour by Clint McElroy, Griffin McElroy, Justin McElroy, Travis McElroy, and Carey Pietsch

5. Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper


6. The Hunting of the Snark by Lewis Carroll

7. Only You Can Save Mankind by Terry Pratchett

8. In the Lifes of Puppets by TJ Klune

9. Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman

10. Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross

9 comments:

  1. I’ve heard good things about Neverwhere! Enjoy.

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-winter-2022-2023-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for Klune's book, too. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Neil Gaiman, although I haven't read Neverwhere yet. Enjoy them all!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neverwhere is one of the only books that I have not read of Neil's. Cannot wait to read it next year. Thank you, Aymee. I'll check out your post.

      Delete
  4. I hope you enjoy reading each of these when the opportunity presents itself.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/winter-2023-tbr-10-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH I need to check out this Margaret Rogerson series I feel everyone loves it. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Reading Witches. I highly recommend Margaret Rogerson's books. They are great!

      Delete