Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Reviews Week 12

Reviews Week 12

March 21st- 27th 

Book 34: A Feast for Crows

by George R. R. Martin

Read March 18th-26th 

πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š

It took me way too long to get back into this series but I'm so glad that I did. This was incredible and if it weren't for the Greyjoy chapters it would have been a five-star read like the others. I really like where George R. R. Martin took the story in this one, especially with the ending.

This time around I listened to the audiobook. The one read by John Lee and I absolutely adored his narration. My favorite perspectives to listen to were probably Sansa/Alayne's, Cersei's, Jamie's, and Brienne's. I know that it has been said a lot by readers of the books but I wish that the show would have stuck more to the books. There is so much in this book that I wish would have been in the show, though I am glad that some of it is taken out. 

George's descriptions and world that he created are so detailed and it creates such an atmosphere for the reader. It was an experience that I really enjoyed. 

I will definitely be picking up A Dance with Dragons very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment