Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Review Week 6

  Reviews Week 6

February 7th- 13th 

Book 20: Hooky

by MΓ­riam Bonastre Tur

Read February 13th

πŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“šπŸ“š 

(I wanted to show the full back and front of this book because it is stunning.)

A beautifully illustrated graphic novel with great characters and an interesting plot. 

This was a great graphic novel that I really enjoyed a lot. I loved the art style and the coloring. It has such a quirky style and there were so many great full-page spreads that I just loved to look at. One of my favorites was when the twins went into Pendragon's house for the first time and go to find their rooms. I loved the illustration of his house. 

 Also, the story of the twins Dani and Dorian was a great one. I loved following along with them and the friends that they met along the way in the story. Each is dealing with a lot as they try to learn how to use their magic better. The magic was so interesting and I loved seeing them grow throughout the story. 

I cannot wait to see where the story is going to go from here. Especially, after that ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment