Tales from the Territory
by Travis Baldree
My Star Rating: 4.5 Stars
Page Count: 224 pages
Genre: Adult Cozy Fantasy
Date Read: October 1st-2nd
Publication Date: October 6th
Publisher: Macmillan Audio
Review:
I'm glad to be getting back into the world of Legends & Lattes again. It is such a cozy little series that feels absolutely perfect for fall. I listened to the audiobook which is narrated by Travis Baldree, who is a great narrator. One of my favorite things is when an author narrates their own book and Travis always does a wonderful job doing so. If you are a fan of this world you definitely should pick up this short story collection. Below, I'll give a short review for each of the stories."Goblins and Greatcoats" - 4 stars
- Loved this mystery and Zyll as a character. Would love more cozy mysteries with her.
"Just a Thimbleful"- 5 stars
- A cute story that shows how Thimble found his way to Legends & Lattes to begin with. Such a sweet tale and I absolute adore Thimble.
"Pages to Fill"- 4 stars
- This story follows Viv on one of her many jobs and shows how she first came upon coffee. I enjoyed this one quite a bit.
"Mirograph"- 4.5 stars
- We get to see Tandri as an art student at college as she tries to find her way. I loved getting more about her art and backstory.
"Cavaliers and Coffees"- 4.5 stars
- This one takes place after the events of Legends & Lattes with a rival coffee business opening up that is stealing Viv, Tandri, and Thimble's ideas. I enjoyed getting more of Viv, Tandri, Thimble, Cal, and many of the other characters.
Getting to visit these characters again felt like a warm hug. Absolutely wonderful collection!
*Thank you to Macmillan Audio, Travis Baldree, and NetGalley for my ARC of this book. All opinions are my own.*

No comments:
Post a Comment