Quote of the Month:

Quote of the Month:

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Ten Songs I Will Never Stop Listening To

Music is one of my many passions I will never get enough of. For today’s top ten list, I decided to talk about ten of the songs I will never mind listening to. There are many songs that could have made this list, but these are the ones I have listened to a lot over the last year. I made the playlist of the songs on Spotify if you would be interested in listening to them. 

1.) “Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy” by Queen- I have loved Queen’s music ever since I was a child and this will always be a favorite for me. Ever since this was in Good Omens Season 2, I have played this constantly. 

2.) “Make Your Own Kind of Music” by Mama Cass- I’m glad this song has become as popular as it has over the last couple of years. It is a wonderful song. 

3.) “Tell Me Why” by Wynonna- This is an old favorite of mine. I adore it. 

4.) “I Love a Rainy Night” by Eddie Rabbitt- I cannot get enough of this song. 

5.) “Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me” by George Michael and Elton John- An oldie but one I listen to all the time. Love George and Elton. 

6.) “I’m Your Man” by Wham!- Another George Michael song had to make the list. This song is one of my most listened to for a reason. 

7.) “Marchin On” by OneRepublic- I have loved this song for a very long time and even named a book after it.  

8.) “Star Girl” by McFly- Two of my favorite bands are Queen and McFly. McFly has been a favorite of mine since high school and I adore this song with my whole heart. 

9.) “Waffle House” by Jonas Brothers- My most listened to song of the year last year is another favorite. I have loved the Jonas Brothers ever since I was a kid and this is my favorite song of their’s. It’s incredible. 

10.) “Cars Not Leaving” by Gabriel Bruce- This was my favorite song of last year. I love it so damn much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment